Registration is easy,
and is open to all (whether or not University-affiliated). You can most easily register online or by telephone.
NOTE: Registration for FAST3 workshops is now being processed
through the University of Illinois "WebStore" site (as part of a recent
reorganization, FAST3 is now "a WebStore service").
Please choose one of the following options to register, depending on
your preferred method of payment:
- To register and charge to a University account number, or to
register for "free for UI" workshops:
WebStore Unit Purchase Catalog page.
- To register and charge to a credit card (MasterCard, Visa,
Discover, or American Express):
- If you are UI affiliated (and have a UI "netid"), use
WebStore Personal Purchase Catalog page.
- If you are not UI affiliated (no "netid"), use the WebStore Public Purchase Catalog page.
- To register and pay by check, or to "register now and pay later"
(or if you have any difficulty registering through the WebStore site),
- Call us at (217) 333-6285. Leave a message if registrar is
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax us at (217) 333-0400
- Send us U.S. mail at: FAST3, 29 Illini Hall, 725 S.
Wright St., Champaign, IL 61820
If you are registering by phone, e-mail, fax, or postal mail,
please include the following information:
- Your name (first and last)
- What workshop (or workshops) you are
registering for (please include name and date)
- Your email address
- A daytime phone number (in case we need to contact you about schedule or other changes)
- Your postal mailing address (for
confirmations and/or invoices) -- please include company / organization
name if a business address
- Your preferred payment method (check or credit card)
- (optional) Your title or job description may help us in getting
an idea of who our students are.